Friday, July 1, 2011

( . ) ( . ).... yes, those are exactly what they look like!

" Blah, blah, blah *looks down* blah, blah, blah, blah *looks down* blah, blah, blah, blah *looks down* blah, blah, blah, blah "

Last night, after a bit of fooling around and a majorly happy, happy ending for all, I decided to test something. I tossed on a top and left my bra where ever it had landed on the mess of our bedroom floor and proceeded to go fiddle around in the kitchen. Brian, of course, followed and he started in on some story of some form, as I knew he inevitably would.
Now normally, when he gets all long winded and technical, I keep doing whatever it is I'm doing and nod a lot, BUT, this time, I watched his face. Specifically, his eyes.
I swear that every 4 or 5 words, he looked down. Heck, so I wasn't wearing a bra, right, but my top covered everything.. Couldn't even see a peek of cleavage at all! Apparently, it was a lil chilly, so my nipples were like magnets for his eyes.

Whats up with that?

I mean, we JUST got done messing around with them bare for all the world to see.... he sees them everyday, bare, partially covered, covered.... its not like he is boob deprived in the least. Yet he had to keep looking. I gotta admit, I do like to distract him some with em, he is a total boob man, but I wasn't even trying this time! Funny thing is, I noticed he does this even when I'm wearing a bra and fully clothed, so, I guess its his thing. Helps that I got mega jugs, lucky him!

So thats my rant or whatever for the day.... Who knows... and honestly... who cares?!

2 comments:

  1. Okay so here's your answer! It's like why bother with lingerie when the guy has seen ya naked? Isn't naked better? Yes and no. There's the whole 'leaving things to the imagination' thing. He is imagining what you look like underneath, he is mentally undressing you, and unwrapping a present can be the best part. That and it was cold. It's like bonus points. Get it? Points? I crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! Mel I adore you! You make me crack right up

    ReplyDelete